Our CMIOSH Construction Health and Safety Consultants come from a Construction Management & Building background with many years’ experience in industry and the built environment. They are listed on the OSHCR Board. They have been Health & Safety professionals for over 30 years, working as a Safety, Health & Environmental Advisors and CDM Principal Design Consultant with major contractors and organisations.
Compliance Health & Safety provides us with a complete service from auditing and rewriting company procedures to hazard and risk identification. They also arrange training for our staff to fulfil our duties as employers under current legislation.
Examples of his services:
- Preparing Health & Safety Documentation – e.g. Policies, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, COSHH Assessments,
- Carrying out site safety audits/inspections and Reports
- Carrying out accident/incident investigation
- Completing H & S sub-contractors pre-qualification questionnaires
- Assisting with completion of CHAS / SAFEContractor / Constr
uctionline & SMAS application